at some park on the east side (near the MoMA) this past weekend
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
See, these are real homeless people. Not like the ones I encountered in Indianapolis with their little cardboard signs at every street corner. It's interesting how you can feel sad for someone sleeping under a trash bag, but feel annoyed by someone just as down on their luck but holding a tin cup and begging for money...
3 comments:
See, these are real homeless people. Not like the ones I encountered in Indianapolis with their little cardboard signs at every street corner. It's interesting how you can feel sad for someone sleeping under a trash bag, but feel annoyed by someone just as down on their luck but holding a tin cup and begging for money...
Well, that message was supposed to be in the most recent entry! See what happens when you have such long entries!
oh how I love the jetty photo... it is oh so entertaining and humorous. I see the funny.
Post a Comment